I'll Go First!

Calling all NEW Wild West Jeeps members!! Yes, we like to welcome everyone on our Facebook page but we'd also like to have your very own "welcome to the club" thread here too! So come on in and introduce yourself.
Max
WWJ Admin

I'll Go First!

Post by Max » July 13th, 2018, 11:49 am

Alright guys and gals, this is where everyone should introduce themselves!! We all want to get to know each other a little better than associating a username with a picture of a Jeep! Post your name, a little about yourself, what Jeep(s) you own, have owned, want to own, you get the point!!

I'll go first...

My name is Max Davis. I am 30 years old, born on the East Coast and lived there until I was 9. I have spent the better portion of my life living in either Arizona or Nevada. I lived in Las Vegas for 8 years before accepting a job with the Nevada Highway Patrol. I lived in Winnemucca and worked in Battle Mountain for the first 2 years of my career before accepting a transfer to Carson City, where I currently reside.

I have a 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ. I call it the "Black Rhino" (it's black... and rhino lined). I bought it as a project to learn more about the Mechanics of Jeeps and I plan to fix it and sell it, working my way up to a newer model TJ or possible a JK(U) if I can snag one for a good price! I will post the Black Rhino in the build thread soon!

I am an outdoorsman, or at least I claim to be. I like shooting guns, photography, camping, fishing, hiking, rock climbing and goofing around in the snow. My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs - a Heinz 57 Pit Mix, a Belgian Malinois and a purebred Vizsla. They are a handful and they go everywhere with us!

Anyway, enough about me... what about YOU???

-M